Lead Development Associate I
Position:Lead Development Associate I
● Lead Development Representative plays a critical role in developing, identifying, and qualifying leads to help drive the growth of Arrow's partners' business. The ideal candidate will learn the company value proposition and attend sales trainings.
● Participate in lead generation call campaigns to uncover new business opportunities for Arrow's clients.
● Set up meetings between the client and the end customer. Establish ongoing business relationships with both customers and technology partners.
● Document information for all sales activities, opportunities, and customer/client interaction in company CRM. Meet and exceed monthly performance goals.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top