Junior Purchasing / Sourcing Specialist, EMEA
ABOUT THE ROLE
As Junior Purchasing / Sourcing Specialist you will work together with the team providing supply chain solutions to customers challenged with shortage, inventory, or supply chain management needs. You will create and expand the supplier base for EMEA market, focusing on computing and technology producers.
WHAT WILL DO?
- Research and identify prospective suppliers, build and maintain strong relationships with them
- Source of products and negotiate prices, purchase terms and time of delivery
- Create supply and sales opportunities
- Provide market information on target commodities
- Ensure timely deliveries and resolve any supply issues
- You already have 2 years of experience in purchasing at similar industry (electronics, IT etc.), including sourcing of new suppliers
- You are self-driven and eager to identify business growth opportunities
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English. Any other European language will be a great plus.
- You are a proficient user of MS office tools
- Stable employment in growing industry
- Opportunity for further professional development in high-tech sector
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact
- Holiday Allowance
- Collective Health Insurance
- Travel allowance
- Sport contribution
- Company mobile phone
- Remote work optionsduring pandemic time
- Fully remote recruitment process
Converge, a subsidiary of Arrow Electronics, is a full service, industry-leading, global supply chain partner with over 35 years of experience in electronics components distribution.
To learn more - visit converge.com
NL-Amsterdam, Netherlands (Kingsfordweg)