- Prioritizes and multi-tasks in response to issues that arise with facility IT equipment.
- Performs intermediate MS Office functions and work with MS Outlook sending emails.
- Responsible for maintaining the Asset Management System Database and ensuring the inventory is up to date.
- Responsible for receiving, distributing, shipping IT equipment as needed
- Responsible for assisting the IT communication analyst and maintenance department in daily activities including troubleshooting and replacing production IT equipment related to production.
- Assisting with pulling, re-locating, and connecting data boxes/cables and ensuring IT production equipment are working properly.
- Orders & maintains efficient spare parts as needed for all IT equipment when needed.
- Assists the maintenance team in completing projects, work orders, call responses, and preventive maintenance activities.
- Performs conveyor support, conveyor maintenance, and general work orders. This work can be dirty or heavy at times.
- Acts as the first line of response for all facility building & equipment needs.
- Proven multi-tasking & prioritization experience in a fast paced environment.
- Familiarity with the proper & safe use of both power and hand tools.
- High comfort level with all aspects of safety related to the occupation.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple demands from all levels of the organization and to work on a team with shared responsibilities.
- Ability to work independently with minimal instruction and high accountability.
- Some analytical problem solving & troubleshooting ability.
- Ability to look/identify/order necessary parts to complete tasks
- Ability to lift 50 Lbs and carry for 50 feet.
- Ability to climb to the top of an access staircase & crawl under low-clearance conveyor.
- Ability to work all production shifts with advanced notice and a high level of availability for overtime to include Saturday (with occasional Sundays).
- Experienced with Machining, Carpentry, Plumbing, Welding, etc
- Forklift certification and experience.
- Experience in industrial or commercial maintenance or formal vocational training.
- Ability to read and interpret engineering prints .
- Experience with the execution of preventative maintenance software & activities.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top