IT Software Cloud Salesforce Engineer
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
CRM Functional Analyst
The Salesforce Analyst role is techno-functional role with hands-on in designing, configuring, enhancing and testing of declarative and custom Salesforce.com applications to meet business process requirements. This role is expected to apply functional knowledge & technical expertise in the implementation and shall also provide maintenance for various Salesforce.com applications.
- Participate in the full application life cycle from design to development, testing, deployment and support of Salesforce application
- Construct functional specifications from Business Requirement Documentation
- Design solutions leveraging industry’s best practices
- Interacting with the business user community to help correctly scope Salesforce implementation
- Provide hands on configuration for SFDC solution
- Documenting CRM and Salesforce.com configuration
- Identify and document various application integration requirements
- Identify innovative solutions to business issues during technical development
- Improve process flow and user documentation of Salesforce application and enhance user knowledge & competency
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business process issues
- Create and manage service tickets with salesforce.com as required
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special projects, Enhancements etc.
- Expertise in designing solution involving Salesforce.com
- In depth knowledge of APEX, Visual force, APIs
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- Proficient at developing and executing test scenarios
- Experience with Salesforce integration and ability to resolve issues related to the Salesforce.com platform
- Software Development Methodology, such as Agile, Waterfall etc,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work independently on development projects
- 4-year degree in Information Systems or related field or equivalent related experience
- 5 years of experience, at least 3 years with technical implementations
- Advanced experience with Salesforce.com configuration and custom development
- One or more Salesforce.com certifications
- Experience in integrating Salesforce.com with Oracle ERP
- Previous experience in the electronics or distribution industries
- Previous experience working for a large public corporation
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top