IT Service Desk Analyst I
- Bengaluru, India
IT Service Desk Analyst I
IT ServiceDesk Analyst
What You'll Be Doing
- Provides accurate solutions to user problems to ensure user's productivity.
- Responds to all calls received by the Help Desk (Phone, Email, Chat, Web) and ensures that each Help Desk call received is logged.
- Follows escalation processes and refers more difficult and time consuming issues to the next corresponding support group when appropriate.
- Informs users of any global problems or system outages.
- Maintains a professional Help Desk image at all times being courteous and helpful.
- Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching and feedback.
- Assists in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Assists in special product-related issues as needed.
- First point of contact for providing support for all IT applications and systems to internal end users.
- Applies knowledge of information systems and services to investigate and identify applications, systems and network problems. Uses tools, techniques and knowledge bases to resolve issues.
- Has minimum 3 years of experience in a global service delivery team.
- Has solid knowledge of IT service norms such as customer satisfaction, call closure norms such as response time, resolution time, etc.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a good understanding of how the IT helpdesk function integrates with other IT functions in accomplishing the desired results in the required areas.
- Has experience in exercising tact and diplomacy for sensitive situations.
- Has aptitude to understand Arrow procedures, evaluate appropriate alternatives and make a judgment based on the analysis of factual information.
- Exposure to an Oracle ERP environment is a plus.
- Voice support experience in a Global setup is a must
- Willingness to work in 24*& 7environment
- Willing to work in night shifts
- What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
- Lucrative night shift allowances
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC
Back to top