IT Service Desk Analyst I
- Bangalore, India
IT Service Desk Analyst I
IT ServiceDesk Analyst
What You'll Be Doing
- Provides accurate solutions to user problems to ensure user's productivity.
- Responds to all calls received by the Help Desk (Phone, Email, Chat, Web) and ensures that each Help Desk call received is logged.
- Follows escalation processes and refers more difficult and time consuming issues to the next corresponding support group when appropriate.
- Informs users of any global problems or system outages.
- Maintains a professional Help Desk image at all times being courteous and helpful.
- Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching and feedback.
- Assists in the resolution of user and support issues among company sites to ensure timely distribution of knowledge and positive impact on customer satisfaction.
- Acquires and maintains current knowledge of relevant product offerings and support policies in order to provide technically accurate solutions to customers.
- Assists in special product-related issues as needed.
- First point of contact for providing support for all IT applications and systems to internal end users.
- Applies knowledge of information systems and services to investigate and identify applications, systems and network problems. Uses tools, techniques and knowledge bases to resolve issues.
- Has minimum 3 years of experience in a global service delivery team.
- Has solid knowledge of IT service norms such as customer satisfaction, call closure norms such as response time, resolution time, etc.
- Has excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Has a good understanding of how the IT helpdesk function integrates with other IT functions in accomplishing the desired results in the required areas.
- Has experience in exercising tact and diplomacy for sensitive situations.
- Has aptitude to understand Arrow procedures, evaluate appropriate alternatives and make a judgment based on the analysis of factual information.
- Exposure to an Oracle ERP environment is a plus.
- Voice support experience in a Global setup is a must
- Willingness to work in 24*& 7 environment
- Willing to work in night shifts
- What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
- Lucrative night shift allowances
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC
Back to top