IT Project Manager III
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
IT Project Manager III
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior IT Project Manager in our Englewood, CO location. The program/project manager is responsible for developing and executing activities related to end-to-end program/project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. They proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables through all program/project phases.
- Responsible for developing and executing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and budget and resource estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. They proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables through all project phases. Capable of managing multiple and large complex project, such as ERP integrations, project which cross geographic.
- Development of collaborative project plans delivery schedules
- Managing project resources in a cross-functional global environment
- Budget Management
- Delivers effective communication strategies from Project team member to Project stakeholders and providing effective status reports
- Manages and mitigating project risks
- Other duties as assigned
- Project program management providing an overall strategy to the program insuring transparency and aligning program activities with the change management plan
- Project management activities to include the full software development life cycle taking the project from inception through delivery
- Coordinating with project resources in a cross-functional global environment
- Managing project costs
- Managing stakeholders and providing status reports at a project and project portfolio level
- Creating and adhering to project risk management, communication and testing plans
- 10 + years of IT project management experience in fast paced industry-leading multinational company
- Demonstrated comfort in working with and leading technical and non-technical personnel
- Solid understanding of the Project Management Life Cycle
- Familiarity with project/program/portfolio metrics providing transparency and an overview of performance
- Professional, detail-oriented, organized and results driven
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Track record of successfully identifying, managing and communicating risk.
- Strong interpersonal, team building and conflict resolution skills
- History of identifying and managing cross functional resources in a global environment
- Proven ability to collaborate with project stakeholders and drive consensus on approach and solutions
- Experience completing project estimates and managing to those estimates costs.
- Understand the importance of meeting deadlines
- Knowledge of Project Portfolio Management project selection methodologies
- Familiarity with Project Portfolio Management performance metrics
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely at all levels of management
- College degree or equivalent experience and training
- Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
- Serves as an expert within own discipline
- Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects
- Trains/mentors junior staff
- Familiarity with waterfall and agile project management methodologies
- History working with Oracle’s EBS environment
- Proven ability to support multiple projects/environments simultaneously
- Ability to travel
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) or Prince2 Practitioner (P2R) training
- Certified Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP)
- Base Pay
- Employment Type Full Time
- Job Type Information Technology, Professional Services,
- Education 4 Year Degree
- Experience At least 10 year(s)
- Manages Others No
- Relocation No
- Industry Software, electronics, financial, distribution
- Required Travel Some travel
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top