IT Project Management Analyst III
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
A Project Manager in Arrow’s eCommerce division will have the opportunity to promote continuous transformation from within one or more Agile teams. We rely on our Agile practices to ensure delivery of quality functionality and uncompromising value to our eCommerce customers. The position of Hybris Project Manager is integral to the success of our eCommerce presence. Arrow’s eCommerce presence not only provide shopping access to over 300 million searchable products, highly interactive design tools, and live access to specialists, but also keeps pace with the demand for the Internet of Things. By 2020, there will be an estimated 50 billion devices connected to the internet.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. – Englewood, CO
Reports To: IT Director, Digital Group
Arrow Electronics is searching for an experienced SAP Hybris Project Manager to join our rapidly growing Arrow Digital team. The new team member will play a key role in a new, multi-phased implementation of Hybris. Candidate will work with development partners, subject matter experts and product ownership teams to deliver solutions for the Arrow Digital platform. Candidate will be responsible for overseeing configuration, development and deployment of the Hybris in scalable fashion to support our global business needs.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain positive relationships with all Digital group team members.
- Work with stakeholders, architects and product ownership to define business needs and provide analysis.
- Interface with project partners as development lead to translate business needs into application specific initiatives.
- Develop, maintain and document protocols for installation, configuration, development, deployment, documentation and control mechanisms.
- Develop system-processing and performance indicators to provide measurable insight into project success.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field or relevant experience.
- Experience developing and implementing Hybris-specific fail-over, back up and disaster recovery solutions
- Specific Hybris experience with:
- Impex Import and Export
- PCM, Marketplace and Commerce features and customization
- Catalog Synchronization
- ServiceLayer development
- Online payment processer integration
- Application design providing for highly-available, secure enterprise business systems
- Understanding of N-tier application architecture and technologies (web servers, database servers, load balancers, etc.).
- Working with Agile development methodology
- Hybris WAN deployments, multi-site replication in cloud and dedicated environments
- Solr Search
What’s in it for you?
- Healthcare insurance
- Vacation/Paid time off
- 401(k) plan, retirement plan and/or pension
- Flexible schedule (e.g., work from home)
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top