IT Financial Compliance Analyst
IT Financial Compliance Analyst (f/m)
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries. A Fortune 150 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle.
Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price. Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers – the best technology companies in the world – and connects them through the company’s industry-leading services.
For our location in Munich we are looking for an
IT Financial Compliance Analyst (m/f)
The IT Financial Compliance Analyst (m/f) is responsible for ensuring the coordination between the EMEA Finance Team, the local Finance Teams as well as the IT team in Europe. The main area of focus will be the reporting and automation of processes. The IT Financial Compliance Analyst will also participate in the monthly closing process by supporting the EMEA Group Accounting Team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- IT relation
- Act as liaison between system users and IT groups to communicate and solve routine issues
- Assist with the implementation of IT solutions
- Reporting and automation
- Automation of business and reporting processes
- Maintain and develop already existing solutions/tools
- Provide documentation and training for end users
- EMEA Group Accounting
- Assist the EMEA Group Accounting team during closing processes
- Provide security administration for financial applications
- Provide first line support for the users of the financial applications
- Drive process improvement and optimization with the goal of harmonization and standardization in EMEA
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- University degree or comparable qualification either
- In computer science with financial affinity
- In accounting with strong IT interest
- More than 2 years of experience in an international company
- Fluent in English and one additional language (preferably French or German)
- Experience with BI tools such as Business Objects
- Programming skills in SQL, PHP and VBA
- Experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM)
- First experience with Smartview would be a plus
- Strong organizational, analytical, relationship management and communication skills
If you are interested in this role, we are looking forward to receiving your online application including your earliest start date and salary expectation.
Back to top