IT Data Security Analyst III
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow Electronics Information Security Team and Computer Security Incident Response Team (CSIRT) are looking for a Forensic and eDiscovery Analyst. This position will report into the Director Security Operations and Threat Intelligence and be responsible:
- Staging and archiving eDiscovery requests from HR and Legal
- Provide Subject Matter Expertise to requesting groups on eDiscovery processes, procedures, and standards
- Maintain eDiscovery software and access
- Acquire, process, and analyze desktops and servers for cyber intrusions and malicious software events
- Maintain forensic, eDiscovery, and other incident response policies, procedures, standards and other documentation as required
Technical Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience with major vendor eDiscovery and Forensic software
- Knowledge of proper evidence handling procedures and processes to maintain the integrity of gathered evidence
- Expert knowledge of Desktop and Server based operating systems (Windows, Linux, etc) from an operational and forensic standpoint
- Ability to take basic Indicators of Compromise (IOC) and determine how a system was infected, impact to the enterprise, and suggestions to improvements for security tool monitoring settings and signatures.
- Experience with Splunk for security investigations
- Ability to work in high paced incident response mode independently or within a team
- Strong documentation skills
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top