IT Business Analyst - Partner Relationship Management
Position:IT Business Analyst - Partner Relationship Management
The Partner Relationship & Management Team proactively serves as a "trusted advisor," and function as a key point of contact for IT business stakeholders and external partners.
Individuals in this role must be able to communicate clearly, negotiate, listen, mitigate conflict, build alliances and achieve desired results using strong interpersonal and diplomacy skills. They work closely with others on intangible issues across organizational and business-entity boundaries. They also communicate decisions, priorities and relevant project information to appropriate levels of staff regarding service requests, projects and initiatives. This role will include other Technical Business analyst functions like learning different business processes, gather requirements and identifying system gaps.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Business Function Knowledge: Uses an understanding of business functions to analyze and propose technical strategies for the business. Assesses benefits, risks, and costs.
Business Process Knowledge: Identifies, documents, and monitors key business processes needed to achieve successful business results. Maps and documents processes. Develops framework for process improvement and implementation.
Communication: Expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing. Listens attentively and reinforces words through empathetic body language and tone.
Information Seeking: Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends of best practice. Seeks information on issues impacting the progress of organizational and process issues. Translates up to date information into continuous improvement activities that enhance performance.
Initiative: Voluntarily takes the first steps to identify and address existing and potential obstacles, issues, and opportunities
Teamwork: Collaborates with other members of formal and informal groups in the pursuit of common missions, vision, values and mutual goals.
Thoroughness: Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy. Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities and priorities. Takes responsibility for timely completion.
Building Relationships: Builds both formal and informal professional networks. Maintains and extends networks within, across and external to organizational boundaries. Obtains and shares information, ideas and problems. Solicits advice, support, championship, sponsorship and commitment that result in smooth transitions of change and the development of mutually acceptable solutions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience:
- 5 plus years of experience in IT industry with design and conceptual knowledge and in direct engagements with customers demonstrating excellence in consultancy skills. (Understanding partner requirements and recommending solutions optimal to both the partner and Arrow.)
- Advanced written, verbal and presentation skills to effectively communicate with all levels of an organization both internal and customer facing.
- Ability to contribute to and champion the adoption of company direction while aligning to customer requirements.
- Able to describe solutions and issues to customers, users, leadership and technical participants who may not be familiar with the subject matter
- Demonstrate ability to make strong judgments, work effectively with all levels of clients and IT management and staff, and work at the highest level of all phases of business system design and information delivery technologies required.
- Good knowledge of multiple technologies such as B2B Integration, EDI and Rosettanet Standards and different B2B transmission protocols.
- Knowledge of Oracle EBS is preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding and knowledge of relational, objects and other databases and data access protocols preferred
- Knowledge with middleware technologies is preferred
- Experience in B2B Architecture.
- Conceptual knowledge of Web Services and relevant communications protocols, including SOAP, REST, HTTP, and JMS is preferred.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to define details, resolve conflicts, consider options, and deliver viable architectures.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top