● Participate in internal audits of selected areas within the organization, to include: completing pre-audit work in assigned areas, completing task assignments within allotted timelines, drafting findings for areas of responsibility and participating in closing meetings with local management. Participate in Sarbanes-Oxley assessment of internal controls over financial reporting.
● Collaborate with Audit team members to plan the engagement and develop audit programs, timelines, budgets, risk assessments and other planning documents.
● Document work performed in work papers and report observations/findings. Perform audit test work and guide staff to appropriate testing strategies.
● Document business processes, meetings, and interviews. Draft initial audit reports and observation memos.
● Identify and leverage best practice opportunities. Provide training to less experienced staff members regarding risk assessment, audit techniques and process understanding.
● Coordinate, plan and deliver IT Audit projects which include, but are not limited to, IT General Controls, Security assessments, operating systems reviews, and disaster recovery.
● Integrate and work with Financial/Operational Audit team to support overall Corporate Audit objectives and initiatives.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 2 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top