IoT Solution Architect (m/f)
Position:IoT Solution Architect (m/f)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries with more than 18,500 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg
close to Frankfurt or other destinations in EMEA a dynamic
IOT Solution Architect (m/f)
- Competent knowledge of Arrow's IoT portfolio and specific offerings i.e. Arrow Connect.
- Use of relevant demand creation processes and tools to create, manage and track IoT customer projects and engagements.
- Engagement with IoT BDMs to support the regional IoT strategy, vertical market and target account programs.
- Focal point to gather all required information and details to develop appropriate proof of concepts and commercially viable solutions for the customer engagement.
- Build relationship with IoT customers, 3rd party companies and suppliers to understand their requirements and product solutions.
- Specify IoT end-to-end proposals and explain /sell these to related customers
- Manage complete IoT projects based on resources and services provided by Arrow and suitable 3rd party companies
- Support software implementation, modify coding and adapt solutions to meet customer use cases and business goals.
- Update involved FAEs, AM / ADR and BDMs regularly about ongoing IoT projects
- Communicate open, honest and frank with ESC Managers to constantly improve ESC cohesion, field support and internal process
- Increase Arrow's share in customer designs by providing technologies / solutions in the particular area of responsibility, in conjunction with Arrow's semiconductor and services portfolio
- Support link-selling initiatives, defining appropriate components and technologies and where necessary build cross-selling tools for Arrow field based personnel.
- Represent Arrow Electronics in IoT related meetings, events and exhibitions with existing and new (non-traditional) customers.
- 10 years of experience, ideally in the area of system solutions including developing / selling / integrating software and services.
- Experience of cloud based services like Azure / AWS / IBM Bluemix and Watson for data storage, data analytics, data visualisation and device management.
- Experience of combined hardware and software security solutions covering embedded devices, system on modules, gateways and Cloud.
- Experiences with embedded systems and electrical components including:
- Microcontrollers / Processors / FPGAs
- Sensors / Actuators
- Embedded Software / Development Services
- Wireless Chipsets / Modules
- Power Supplies / Battery powered applications
- Understanding of key wireless standards and protocols and their software requirements in embedded applications
- Capability to communicate using a wide range of communication tools (phone, email, presentations, chat, queue management system…)
- Capability to explain tough coherences in an easy, short and clear way
- German and English, fluent in speech and writing
- Knowledge in obvious software like MS Office and Email as well development software tools
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No 102061.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top