IoT Marketing Manager
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Arrow is seeking a dynamic IoT Marketing Manager to join the Arrow Internet of Things (IoT) Team to deliver best-in-class content across our IoT programs.
This is a unique opportunity to join a growing team of in-house, Digital Marketers and Engineers in a start-up type of culture with the support of a globally successful enterprise. You will have access to groundbreaking technology while helping craft digital transformation for a Fortune 150 company!
In this newly created position and reporting to the Director, Marketing, you will focus on creating compelling content, content strategy and be responsible for educating and engaging the market about the value of Arrow’s IoT organization.
- Identify the target audience content needs through market research and buyer persona development
- Map the customers’ journey
- Identify, promote and distribute content to attract leads and establishing effective conversion paths.
- Collaborate with sales leadership and their teams on the objectives and results of marketing programs and campaigns.
- Partner with the marketing team to develop and execute cross-channel, strategic marketing plans/programs for IoT including PR, events, social, web, email and other channels.
- Partner with marketing leadership on the management of IoT specific marketing programs including strategic direction, creative, execution, goal development and measurement.
- Responsible for integrated marketing and communications plans including key messaging, positioning, channel spend allocations and measurable objectives.
- Measure program response, leads and overall project-specific ROI.
- Issue comprehensive monthly, campaign-level reports to peers and leaders ensuring they are consistent across programs.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited 4 year college (Marketing degree preferred)
- 3-5+ years’ experience in Project Marketing (digital preferred)
- Knowledge of key elements of marketing campaigns including Paid Media (PPC, Display, Social Paid, CPM, etc.), Conversion Rate Optimization, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media Marketing and Digital Analytics
- Experience in partnership and brand marketing
- Experience strategizing with executive-level teams
- Experience negotiating with clients with a demonstrated track record of success
- Highly innovative and ambitious self-starter with strong business acumen
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a cross-functional team
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and be very flexible in a fast paced, changing environment
- Creative thinker and able to continually contribute ideas to brainstorming sessions
- Clear and effective communicator, both written and verbal
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with outstanding follow through skills
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Occasional travel and extended work hours as needed
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top