IOT Business Development Manager
IOT Business Development Manager
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Berlin or Munich a:
IoT Business Development Manager (m/f)
- Competent knowledge of Arrow's IoT portfolio and specific offerings i.e. Arrow Connect.
- Use of relevant demand creation processes and tools to create, manage and track IoT customer projects and engagements.
- Active engagement with sales and FAEs to support the regional IoT strategy, vertical market and target account programs.
- Ensure awareness and deployment within the region of IoT "go to market" tools, programs, proof of concepts, commercially viable solutions and focus suppliers.
- Build relationship with IoT customers, 3rd party companies and suppliers to understand their requirements and product solutions.
- Support Arrow solution architects to specify IoT end-to-end proposals and explain /sell these to related customers.
- Co-ordinate the successful management of IoT projects based on resources and services provided by Arrow and suitable 3rd party companies
- Update involved FAEs, AM / ADR and BDMs regularly about ongoing IoT projects.
- Conduct Arrow regional business reviews to ensure business targets are achieved.
- Support link-selling initiatives, defining opportunities for appropriate components and technologies to be easily attached to the IoT project engagements.
- Represent Arrow Electronics in IoT related meetings, events and exhibitions with existing and new (non-traditional) customers.
- 10 years of experience, ideally in system solutions including developing / selling / integrating software.
- Knowledge of cloud-based services like Azure / AWS / IBM Bluemix and Watson for data storage, data analytics, data visualisation and device management.
- Knowledge of combined hardware and software security solutions covering embedded devices, system on modules, gateways and Cloud.
- Experiences with embedded systems and electrical components including; Microcontrollers / Processors / FPGAs; Sensors / Actuators; Embedded Software / Development Services; Wireless Chipsets / Modules; Power Supplies / Battery powered applications
- Understanding of key wireless standards and protocols and their software requirements in embedded applications
- Capability to communicate using a wide range of communication tools (phone, email, presentations, chat, queue management system...)
- English, fluent in speech and writing
- Knowledge in obvious software like MS Office and Email as well development software tools
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow .
Join us as well at our webpage https://www.arrow.com/ and get to know our current campaigns at http://company.arrow.com/whyisit/
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R157699.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 - 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top