Inventory Accounting Analyst
- Waltham Abbey, United Kingdom
Inventory Accounting Analyst
We are looking for an ambitious individual to join the Finance Department as an Inventory Accounting Analyst. The Inventory Accounting team is built of 6 people and a manager, based in our Harlow office. It's a good match for somebody, who likes challenges. On this position, you don't have to do the same thing over and over. You have a chance to have an overall view on different things, cooperate with different teams, be exposed to a wide range of technologies. You can learn a lot and get to know the business from different sites.
What You Will Be Doing at Arrow?
- Analyzing cost and inventory levels using your own initiative.
- Processing journals.
- Accounts reconciliation.
- Preparing meaningful account analysis and corresponding documentation.
- Working independently to reconcile and report all inventory related GL accounts at period ends.
- Working in close collaboration with internal and external auditors.
- Monitor and ensure that data is factual and correct for IT and workflow processes.
- Active cooperation with other departments.
- Escalation of the issue's to supervisor or manager.
- Ad hoc complex problem-solving.
What Are We Looking For?
- Good knowledge of MS Excel; including Pivot tables and V-lookups.
- Accuracy of data entry.
- Reconciliation and data manipulation skills.
- The ability to think analytically.
- Highly numerate and methodical.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management and prioritization skills.
- Effective resolution of issues and differences.
- English fluent.
The Skills That Will Help You to Succeed Even More:
- Oracle knowledge/experience.
- General knowledge of accounting, payables and receivables transactions.
Who you will cooperate with:
- Buyers/Asset Managers/Asset Director.
- European Shared Service Centre staff.
- Accounting staff.
- Warehouse staff.
- Corporate/European Finance staff.
What is in it For You?
- 1 year fixed term contract.
- Many internal opportunities to stay with Arrow for a longer period.
- Training on how to use Oracle, advanced Excel.
- Possibility for international cooperation.
- Pension plan.
- AON Plus benefit - the service offers a whole range of discounts and deals from leading brands and local retailers.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Tastecard Membership.
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
As Arrow Global Components (AGC), a part of Arrow Electronics, we are a leader in distribution and value-added services related to electronic components. We resell, customize, and distribute electronic components to our clients all over the world. Our business is based on a trusted, long-lasting net of relationships with industry leaders, both on the supplier and customer side.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
UK-Harlow, United Kingdom (Kao Park Hockham Way)
Back to top