International Client Experience Representative II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
International Client Experience Representative
Summary: The International Client Experience Representative is responsible for the successful management of the international jobs of our clients by processing orders, coordinating jobs with internal and external groups, tracking customer issues and strictly adhering to all SLAs.
The International Client Experience Rep must be able to independently perform specialized reporting with in excel, provide a high level of personalized service, and apply an in-depth knowledge of Arrow’s service offerings to successfully support the client relationship. This role will have direct interaction with clients, international partners, sales, sales operations and other internal groups.
- Customer Service:
- Service customers by responding quickly and professionally to customers’ requests for information relative to job requests, such as status, reporting and expediting or shipping requirements.
- Work with multiple data points to create reporting, upload already existing reporting through a web-based system and verify for accuracy.
- Orders and Jobs Requests
- Use multiple systems to create orders
- Dispatch requests from clients to be scheduled with contacts in different regions of the world
- Track of open requests and escalate any issues
- Create new job requests on behalf of client
- Cross-boundary transportation of IT related equipment
- Work with transportation and compliance teams to find solutions for the shipment of IT equipment from different countries around the globe
- Create import paperwork including commercial invoices
- Provide support and be a point of contact for Sales and Client Experience teams for daily requests
- Identify process improvement opportunities and assist with implementation
- Train new employees on systems and process management.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent and a minimum of Associate Degree in a related field
- Two years of Customer Service experience preferably in the International Business field
- Strong Business background
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Ability to create and utilize advanced formulas and work with data from multiple sources in Excel.
- Basic understanding of trans-boundary movement of goods from across the globe
- Analytical skills
- Basic knowledge of IT hardware
- Highly developed problem solving skills combined with the ability to work with multiple groups within a fast-paced environment where demand requirements continuously change.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Adequate personal time management and organizational skills to work in fast-paced team environment under tight deadlines and with multiple priorities
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues and recommend solutions
- Self-motivated, focused with a keen and highly developed business aptitude.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top