Internal Sales Representative Pemco
Position:Internal Sales Representative Pemco
Main tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Develop and manage effective relationships with assigned customers.
- Grow and manage the business with the assigned customers, implementing sales strategies and applicable business models.
- Work closely with Account Managers to perform the following quote management activities.
- Occasionally participate to meetings with customers as required.
- Be accountable for on-going Sales support activities for the Order to Invoice process, including critical shortages, order delivery status, return material authorizations and management of aged/excess inventory.
- Manage customer returns (RMA) and related communication internally and externally
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements and KPIs for assigned customers are met.
- Act as customer interface for backend quality processes and for important credit and financial information.
- Collaborate closely with Operations and other Arrow teams to support customer needs.
- Professional background in sales support roles or in customer service centers
- Advanced English proficiency, both verbal and written
- Fast-paced learning curve
- Strong drive for results and achievement of targets with ability to set priorities and manage effectively high workload
- Good communication skills for interaction with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high pressure commercial environment
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks
Nice to have:
- Previous experiences in a challenging and multicultural environment
- Previous electronics industry experience/knowledge
- Advanced IT skills (MS Office, ERP's and quoting tools)
- Additional European languages
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top