Internal Sales Representative
Position:Internal Sales Representative
To manage Quote-to-Order activities for defined customers according to agreed service levels and defined business processes. To work closely with Account Managers in order to maximise sales and margin enhancement opportunities.
All tasks to be carried out in a quality manner, consistent with the Company vision and values.
- Set up and maintain BSA (with exception of forecast and buffer parameter settings).
- Maintain customer contract appendix.
- Work closely with Account Managers to perform the following quote management activities: quote receipt, validation, upload and pricing; forward QLR as required; quote finalization for submission to the customer; supplier quote request expiry management.
- Manage both EDI and manual customer order entry, including exception management.
- Manage customer backlog related activities others than confirmation, reschedule and cancellation, including communication with the customer.
- Occasionally participate to meetings with customers as required.
Sales/Margin Vs Plan
Quote response time
Alliance Management Team
Regional Program Management/Account Management Team
EMS Service Centre
EMS Quote Team
Alliance/Arrow Finance Team
Alliance/Arrow Warehouse & Logistics Team
Customers as needed to perform key tasks
- Good industry and supply chain knowledge.
- Customer focused with sales/customer service background.
- Drive for results and achievement of targets.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Good in building strong and effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Good communication skills suitable for both internal and external communities.
- Great team player.
- Can effectively cope with change and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high pressure commercial environment.
- Willing to work in a challenging and multicultural environment.
- English mandatory both verbal and written.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top