Internal Sales Manager
Internal Sales Manager
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg, close to Frankfurt, a dynamic
Internal Sales Manager (m/f)
- Act as Internal Sales Representative for assigned customers and develop personal relationships with entire customer base.
- Own service recovery actions when needed and proactively lead business development with dealers.
- Be responsible for balancing workload within the team, including vacation and back-up planning.
- Support the team with knowledge, decision making and priority setting.
- Facilitate relevant communication flow toward the team.
- Monitor and run reports making sure tasks are fulfilled on a daily basis.
- Prepare and lead regular meetings with the team for review of performance and service levels.
- Ensure that clear objectives are set for the team and metrics agreed, monitored and reviewed.
- Recruit and train adequate resources in order to support the business. Coach, motivate and develop the teams in order to have continuous performance improvement.
- At least two years of experience managing Sales teams.
- Senior experience in Internal Sales responsibilities.
- Good business acumen and industry knowledge.
- Strong drive for results and achievement of targets.
- Great team player, able to create a good work environment within the team and good at sharing information and knowledge with others.
- Strongly process oriented and interested/motivated to continuous process improvement.
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks.
- Good communication skills suitable for both internal and external communities.
- Can effectively cope with change and be comfortable with ambiguity.
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high pressure commercial environment.
- German & English mandatory both verbal and written.
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Watch our company video to get a first impression about the world of Arrow.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow .
Join us as well at our webpage https://www.arrow.com/ and get to know our current campaigns at http://company.arrow.com/whyisit/
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R164417.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 - 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top