Internal Sales Executive
Position:Internal Sales Executive
JOB TITLE: Internal Sales Executive
JOB LOCATION: Flexible
REPORTS TO: Head of [Division] Sales
The aim of the role is to have full responsibility for acquiring, developing and retaining business within a named set of partner accounts across the Arrow ECS Vendor Portfolio.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Meet/exceed revenue and margin targets within each Partner at an Account level.
- Maximize sales of Arrow ECS portfolio into each Partner to include all products, (predefined company) solutions and services.
- Articulate the overall value proposition of Arrow ECS and our predefined company solutions.
- Utilize relevant vendor programs and initiatives to leverage the profitability and growth within each Partner.
- Ownership and reporting on each Partner including forecast and monthly predictions with accurate, concise and timely information on lead management, pipeline and key deals.
Plan & Review
- Understand each Partner's business including core strategy, financial performance, business/growth goals and total revenue (including Arrow ECS's share of wallet by revenue and product mix)
- Understand & Assist with the execution of a Partner Account Plan within each Partner to include:
- Planning session with relevant personnel within each named partner account
- Customer Review and Sign Off (Acknowledgement)
- Formal Quarterly Reviews and ownership of actions
- Delegation of plan responsibility within the named account
- Ensure that each Account Plan is linked to each Vendor Business Development Plan that has been created for the Partner in question
- Arrange regular meetings with each Partner to include QBR's, Call out Days and Vendor Strategy Updates in order to drive the Partner Account Plan using information from the Dashboard.
- Efficiently manage your time to ensure maximum potential can be achieved within each Account and use the Vendor Team's to assist where necessary.
- Conduct monthly 1-1 business reviews with your line Manager to ensure key performance metrics and objectives set out in each Partner Account Plan are on track.
Named Partner Accounts
- Position Arrow ECS to become the trusted adviser to senior decision makers within each Partner to the point where they are receptive to receiving our advice on the strategic direction of the business in their particular markets.
- Interfacing with all contact points within each Partner from senior decision makers, sales, procurement through to finance with a view to getting higher, wider and deeper into each Partner.
- Full understanding of the Vendor Ecosystem for each Partner to include (a) the name of each supporting Vendor Team Member (b) the underlying partner specific Vendor Business Development Plan and (c) those vendor programs and initiatives that will enable you to leverage profitability and growth within each Partner.
- Regular communications with the Vendor Team that supports your Role within each Partner to include (a) forecasting and update of the Partner Account Plan and partner specific Vendor Business Development Plan, (b) the co-ordination of your combined contact into each Partner and (c) the co-ordination of all actions set out in the partner specific Vendor Business Development Plan.
- Support the Vendor Team's effort to leverage the vendor territory salespeople within each Partner.
Operational & Execute
Within each Partner you will be responsible for:
- Arranging QBR's and Planning Session's
- Quarterly Target Setting & Annual Rebate Agreement (if necessary)
- Monitoring Rebate Exclusion Report
- Regular Collaboration with the relevant Sales Operations Team
- Customer satisfaction, assisting with credit management, problem ownership and escalations.
- Keeping Customer information and Contacts accurate and up to date on all systems.
- Maintaining the required sales/technical accreditations for key vendors
- Arranging Executive Sponsor engagement & regular reviews
Competencies (Code 1200)
- Delivers Results
- Customer Service Excellence
- Influence and Relationship Building
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Time Management
- Sales/Systems Skills
- Account Territory Management
Hours of Work
The company's standard hours of work are 9.00am – 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch, however due to the nature of this role flexibility will be required in order to meet the needs of the role. This role is an internal role however occasional travel may be required.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top