Internal Communication Manager
This job advertisement is only available in English!
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, Inc., a Fortune 140 company, is one of the world’s largest electronics distributors, and one of Fortune Magazine’s ‘Most Admired Companies`, headquartered in Englewood, Colorado. Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow employees work on many technology advancements, around the globe, in many different markets. Arrow’s has created an environment that fosters growth and development, through collaboration with our co-workers, customers and suppliers. Our team at Arrow is working toward a common goal—success for Arrow and our partners.
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg close to Frankfurt a
Internal Communication Manager (m/f)
This position will plan, execute and manage internal communications for Arrow Electronics. As part of a global team, this individual will partner with internal clients to create and deliver effective, consumer-quality communications through innovative channels.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist with the development and implementation of the company’s global internal communications strategy.
- Lead internal communication planning and execution for European and global projects.
- Lead and assist with communication efforts to drive employee engagement in the Arrow brand.
- Manage and produce content for major communication channels such as email, intranet, video, townhalls, live streaming events and enterprise social media.
- Manage projects and day-to-day deliverables to ensure they are communicated with the right message to the right audience at the right time.
- Define and track qualitative and quantitative measures that illustrate the results of our communication efforts.
- Coordinate with and support internal clients across the region and globally, including senior executives.
- Provide a full range of communications support including writing, editing, presentation development and meeting coordination, as well as basic technical support for live streaming, webcasts, etc.
- Occasional travel for certain internal communications projects.
- Occasionally needed to provide early-morning or late-night support for ad hoc communications.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Six to 10 years of proven internal communications strategy development and delivery, ideally at a global medium- or large-sized company.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications, English or related field.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent writing skills with extensive experience in all forms of corporate communications.
- Self-directed worker with proven ability to work effectively with internal clients of all management levels across an organization.
- Good interpersonal skills. Can work effectively in a team environment, negotiate approvals and maintain quality under deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong editing skills based on AP Style.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
- Solid experience with vendor-managed webcast tools.
- Experience with enterprise social media, a plus, especially Yammer.
- Working knowledge of digital video formats, a plus.
- Excellent written, analytical and presentation skills. Fluency in written and verbal English & German.
Have we caught your interest?
“Five Years Out” is the tangible future and the people who live and work there know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired.
Are you “Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us.
Join us as well at our webpage and get to know our “Heroes of Innovation”
Don’t miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
We look forward to your application including résumé and references to
www.arrow.com/careers, No 65941.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top