The new Interns will be assigned to the Sales support required to achieve the service level that our customers are expecting.
Main Activities are:
- Run and review Oracle reports such as Backlog & Shiplog for all programs.
- Run Daily alerts reports to follow up on Booked status orders
- Review and action orders with hold alerts and advise on those alerts that will require further work or approbation
- Follow up on RMA's, FQR's and other post sale activities.
- Follow up on expedites with the planning team
- Help on the SQR's reports to assure debits are being validated on time
- Assure hot shipments
- Book orders in entered status that are ready to be booked.
- Any other tactical activity that will come up and help to alleviate the Sales & Marketing Rep. desk.
Time Type:Part time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top