Intercompany Team Leader
Position:Intercompany Team Leader
Intercompany Team Leader
UK FINANCE SSC
FINANCE MANAGER SCC
Main Purpose of the role
To complete all necessary intercompany transaction and related reconciliation tasks, providing an efficient and effective ownership of the intercompany position across identified EMEA companies within Arrow.
Key Tasks / Responsibilities:
All tasks to be carried out in a Total Quality manner, consistent with the Company culture.
- Process Trade and Non Trade Receivables Intercompany Transactions in multiple currencies.
- Process Trade and Non Trade Payables Intercompany Transactions in multiple currencies.
- Manage transaction flows through both a manual process and through an automated workflow tool.
- Organise payments and receipts for these transactions.
- Manage the automatic and manual matching of transactions to payments.
- Prepare reconciliations of intercompany balances for trade and non trade receivables and payables, along with any necessary General Ledger or other (Khalix reporting system) intercompany entries.
- Manage the appropriate ageing of all items, ensure transactions, payments and receipts are processed in a timely manner including intercompany claims management.
- Liaise with all necessary finance departments and teams to resolve any items requiring resolution.
- Prepare statements at month end along with any necessary Sarbanes Oxley statements and documentation.
- Involvement in process efficiency reviews and improvements.
- Other ad-hoc tasks and support requirements as determined by management.
- Collating, preparing and interpreting reports
- Supervising staff
- General knowledge of accounting, payables and receivables transactions.
- Accuracy of data entry.
- Reconciliation and data manipulation.
- Experience on Excel.
- Oracle knowledge/experience an advantage.
- Interface with multiple finance departments within EMEA (Asia/US where necessary).
Measurable Performance Standards
- Accuracy of work and data entry.
- Identifiable reconciling and aging items.
- Team working.
- General knowledge of accounting, payables and receivables
- Effective resolution of issues and differences
- Highly numerate and methodical
- Good communication skills
- Time management and prioritisation skills
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top