Intel IoT Systems Applications Engineer (m/f)
Position:Intel IoT Systems Applications Engineer (m/f)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries with more than 18,500 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Italy a dynamic
Intel IoT Systems Application Engineer (m/f)
The responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Proven seasoned solutions professional with a deep understanding of design, development and integration.
- You speed time to revenue for our customers and Arrow. You reduce the time from definition to deployment and remove obstacles or fix errors to delight the customer.
- Adept at building Proof-of-Concept prototypes (both hardware and low level software)
- Thrives in an agile and flexible environment where our commitments to customers reign supreme. You ae consultative and collaborative.
- Results-oriented, proactive, confident under pressure and demonstrated skills in solution selling.
- Good working knowledge of sensors, calibration, and filtering
- Some knowledge of RF basics and antennas
- Knowledge of PCB design concepts & product certification basics (FCC, UL, TUV, CE, PTCRB)
- Capable of managing a prototype design project (PCB Design, board programming, provisioning, etc)
- Mechanical/Enclosure modeling or design experience desired
- Able to create professional, visually impressive presentations with content appropriate for an intended audience
- Experience at presenting slides to executive management or conveying concepts to hardware engineers
- Broad industry knowledge in areas such embedded, wireless connectivity, Gateway Connectivity and Middleware allowing for connecting to on premise and cloud platforms.
- Strong leadership skills, planning, project management, excellent communication, virtual-team engagement, time management, are essential.
- Building relationships with IoT Business Development Managers, Solutions Architects and Field Applications Engineers you are a hands-on engineer, very capable of doing and knowing how to collaborate internally and externally with partners to achieve our goal.
- Leverage personal network and domain expertise to open doors to develop new opportunities
- BS in Computer Science/Engineering, EE or related technical field
- We seek 10 Years of experience in design, integration, development roles.
- Deep domain knowledge of embedded, local area networks and wide area networking beneficial. You should major in processing and hardware while have a minor in embedded software (drivers, OS, RTOS, Middleware).
- Understanding of a variety of related technologies in the space of IOT, including HTTP, REST API, BLE Beacons, NFC, LLRP, time series database, Hadoop, edge/cloud analytics, and EPC Class 1 Gen2 Passive RFID.
- Knowledge of key wireless standards and protocols: Cellular,WIFI, Bluetooth, Zigbee, Z-wave, 802.15.4, Profinet, Ethercat, etc
- Experience in development within one of the following verticals a plus: Industries & Factories, Retail & Commercials, Smart City and Buildings, Agriculture, Transportation and Telematics, Healthcare.
- German fluent written and oral
- English fluent require
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- Cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to www.arrow.com/careers, No 103948.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Location:Milano (Via Belgioioso)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top