Inside Sales - Trader II
Inside Sales - Trader II
Our next Inside Sales II will manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base, maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling. Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and troubleshooting other customer problems. Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers.
Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory. Requires thorough knowledge and accountability of supply chain, sell and capture opportunities, Reverse Logistics, GBC (Global Business Conversion) & ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition). Sell and drive Solutions, requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
• Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the Order to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns & Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to minimize write offs/bill backs. Owns the customer interface for important Credit & Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions, set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations, validate EOL and item class change (NCNR), negotiate pricing and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any price increases.
• Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
• Works under general supervision
• Has advanced specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
• Works independently; receives minimal guidance
• Acts as an informal resource for colleagues
• Identifies and resolves key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
• Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
• A senior level support role
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2-3 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Requires Fluent English level
Requires Mid-advanced excel management
What's in it for you
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
30 days of Christmas bonus
40% vacational premium
10 vacation days
Paid Time Off on your birthday
On-site Café with Catering
Monday-Friday (8:00am - 5:30pm)
Zapopan, Mexico (Patria Ave.)
See Inside the Office of Arrow Electronics
Arrow is the ultimate technological enabler, working directly with partners, suppliers, and manufacturers to understand what’s possible and help them create it. They seek to bridge the gap between the possible and the practical. Arrow encourages its employees to live in the world that doesn’t quite exist yet—the world of Five Years Out.
Back to top