Inside Sales Representative II
Position:Inside Sales Representative II
Through primarily telephone interaction, this sales professional will support an account portfolio of valued customers to locate and secure the right products or services for their specific needs. Work with the NIC FSR's and Territory reps to manage and grow assigned territory.
Offer exemplary customer service and product knowledge expertise with an aim to expand marketshare, and grow our business. Daily activities of the role include, but are not limited to:
● Quote Bill of Materials (BOM) and ensure follow-up and quote conversion. Systematically manage own assigned portfolio by taking proactive and regular actions related to sales and the administration of the account base. Be a team player by working collaboratively and synergistically with colleagues across NIC. Demonstrated ability to influence and to interact at multiple levels of an organization.
● Identifying new sales opportunities by working with customers to provide quotes, technical support and data sheets, and by placing purchase orders. Maintain accounts by providing customer service on orders. Other maintenance tasks include: tracking shipments, maintaining orders, managing backlog, expediting orders and trouble-shooting. Strategically manage assigned portfolio through competition analysis, research and profiling.
Manage and sell to assigned accounts in assigned territory. Quote to customer specifications and needs accross all NIC products
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work under moderate supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top