Inside Sales Representative I - immixGroup
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Recently named by the Washington Post as a “Top Place to Work”, immixGroup is looking for an Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to join its growing Sales Operations team. The ISR will be primarily responsible for processing quotes and orders for immixGroup’s suppliers and partners.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responds to all requests from government customers, partners and clients for quotes within 2-4 hours
- Processes orders and track shipments in CRM accurately
- Updates and maintains detailed notes on pipeline activities
- Process large volumes of quotes and orders on a daily basis
- Updates and manages data in CRM and other systems
- Communicates and ensure satisfaction with clients, partners, and government customers
- Builds and maintains professional business relationships with partners, clients and customers
- Resolve customer discrepancies or complaints
- Updates team work instructions and order tracking documents
- Contribute to completion of quarterly analytics spreadsheet and presentations
- Other duties as assigned
- BA/BS Degree with 0 – 1 years client services/customer service or other relevant work experience
- Or 2+ years of other relevant work or military experience can substitute in lieu of a degree
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top