Inside Sales Representative
Position:Inside Sales Representative
- Manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base. Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling. Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and trouble shooting other customer problems. Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
- Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory. Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account level strategy. Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
- Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the quote to contract process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality processes. Owns the customer interface for important Credit & Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions.
- Job is to manage customer experience and relationship.
- As owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote to contract process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations (Planning Quotes, credit approval, document, delivery), negotiate pricing and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any adjustments.
- Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
- Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
- Works under close supervision
Experience / Education
- Typically requires a 4-year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
- Leasing and financing knowledge a plus.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top