Inside Sales Representative - E-Commerce
Position:Inside Sales Representative - E-Commerce
Inside Sales Representative – E-Commerce
- Grow and manage the business with the assigned customers, implementing sales strategies and applicable business models.
- Develop and manage effective relationships with assigned customers.
- Ensure profitability targets set for the assigned customers are met.
- Ensure that Service Level Agreements and KPIs for assigned customers are met.
- Act as customer point of contact for RFQ, quoting coordination.
- Be accountable for on-going Sales support activities for the Order to Invoice process, including critical shortages, order delivery status, return material authorizations and management of aged/excess inventory.
- Act as customer interface for backend quality processes and for important credit and financial information, negotiating credit lines & terms and being the first point of escalation for credit related issues.
- Collaborate closely with Operations and other Arrow teams to support customer needs.
Key candidate requirements:
- Good industry knowledge
- Good business acumen and ability to identify growth opportunities
- Strong drive for results and achievement of targets
- Strongly customer oriented
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks
- Good communication skills suitable for both internal and external communities
- Can effectively cope with change and be comfortable with ambiguity
- Ability to respond rapidly and professionally to the demand of a high pressure commercial environment
- Willing to work in a challenging and multicultural environment
- English mandatory both verbal and written
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top