Inside Sales Representative
Inside Sales Representative
• Manage the overall account relationship by providing strategic service and support to assigned customer base. Maximize margins, gain market share, and drive value added solution selling. Working with internal and external resources, provide customer service often facilitating work of others in quoting, fulfilling demand, ensuring on-time delivery of orders, providing engineering support, and trouble shooting other customer problems. Function as key liaison between suppliers and customers to build and establish long-term business partnerships for Arrow.
• Responsible for Sales Excellence through the development and management of customer strategy in assigned account territory. Requires thorough knowledge and accountability of supply chain engagements such as: e-Compass, Consignments, CARES (Customer Automated Replenishment System) ; sell and capture opportunities through Synergistic products (e.g., White Space Report, PEMCO Mix), Reverse Logistics, GBC (Global Business Conversion) & ITAD (Information Technology Asset Disposition). Sell and drive Solutions Selling within the approved account level strategy. Requires knowledge of competitive landscape in the market and the ability to make sales decisions based on that information.
• Responsible for on-going Sales Support activities for the Order to Invoice process. Owns the customer interface for backend Quality processes: corrective actions, Field Quality Reports. Owns & Maintains Perfect Order Index (POI) and Inventory integrity to minimize write offs/bill backs. Owns the customer interface for important Credit & Financial Information as well as coordination of all available resources and support functions.
• As owner of the overall customer Quote to Order sales objectives, set strategy for the quote process, coordinate resources and processing of customer quotations (Quote Center, Quote Cover Sheet, PM Views, Management, FSR, Suppliers, Value Add, and SSG), validate EOL and item class change (NCNR), negotiate pricing and Quote mark up (owns strategy and application) and notify customer of all/any price increases.
Job complexity may vary among jobs within this job level and will align with one of the job complexities listed below:
(1) Incumbent has limited level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under general supervision, and solves some straightforward problems. Incumbent generally has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function.
(2) Incumbent has high level of discretion to vary from established procedures, works under broad supervision, and solves some complex problems. Incumbent generally has substantial work experience involving complex concepts and procedures in theories/concepts in own function.
Experience / Education :
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2-4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top