Inside Sales Manager-Digital Ad Sales
Position:Inside Sales Manager-Digital Ad Sales
Job Description:Principal Accountabilities
● Provide expert internal and external customer service and sales support to both the Inside Sales Team and customer engagements. Assist in maintaining performance expectations to further enhance Arrow's position within each customer and supplier. Responsible for handling more complex discrepancies, interfacing directly with customers, recommending solutions and/or action plans to internal sales team staff.
● Responsible for the Order to Invoice Process including but not limited to: Order entry & maintenance (outside of Infosys), value added order entry & follow up, not first articles; managing inbound customer order formats (excel, pdf, fax, etc); work submits SSRQ (SIMS Setup Request) which includes Value Added, NCNR (Non-Cancellable, Non-Returnable), and COP (Customer Owned Parts); NCNR set up and filing, and set up of MyArrow accounts and PCPRCE 2 (Customer Part and Pricing System) maintenance for contract pricing.
● Support sales team with direct customer contact within Planned Demand and Quality assurance processes. Includes coordinating the e-Compass and Forecast Response reports with Infosys, providing first point of escalation after initial set of expedites, complete bond requests from Inside Sales, manage Dropped Part, New Part, and Item Status Change reports; own the manual inventory sweep process from IPS (In-Plant Store) or consignment and coordinate contract refresh clauses. Handle branch service requests (sure ship and sure receipt), RMA (Return Material Authorization), initiate CAR (Corrective Action Request) FQR (Field Quality Request) analysis, submit Customer Surveys (NAFTA, ISO Cert's, Quality, etc) and correct post delivery issues (wrong carrier, wrong packaging, wrong shipping account, etc) while working origin of any SMI (Slow Moving Inventory) and Sludge
● Assist Inside Sales with overall Quote to Order objectives including loading SDT (Sales Desktop) quotes under 50 line items, forwarding quotes in PDF format to Quote Center, monitoring PM views, updating quote extensions, ordering samples and coordinating contract signature completion with legal.
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
● Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
● Works under close supervision
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1–2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experienceHiring Requirements
- Job ProfileJob Profile
- Sales Operations Associate II
- Job Families for Job ProfileJob Families for Job Profile
- Sales Operations
- Worker Sub-TypeWorker Sub-Type
- Worker TypeWorker Type
- Time TypeTime Type
- Full time
- Compensation GradeCompensation Grade
- Primary LocationPrimary Location
- Denver ( Panorama)
- Primary Job Posting LocationPrimary Job Posting Location
- Denver ( Panorama)
- Additional LocationsAdditional Locations
- Additional Job Posting LocationsAdditional Job Posting Locations
- Scheduled Weekly HoursScheduled Weekly Hours40
- Work ShiftWork Shift
- Biwkly Hourly Non-Exempt (United States of America)
- Recruiting Start DateRecruiting Start Date03/29/2017
- Target Hire DateTarget Hire Date03/29/2017
- Target End DateTarget End Date(empty)
- Union Membership from Job ProfileUnion Membership from Job Profile
- Allowed Unions from Job ProfileAllowed Unions from Job Profile
- Job DescriptionJob Description
The Inside Sales Account Manager position will work in collaboration with the sales team to implement sales strategies that will secure new customers for AspenCore, and provide pre and post sales activities with customers. In addition, this function will generate and develop sales leads within an assigned territory.
- Develop and execute a growth plan with the Account Executive Team Member for an territory
- Develop and manage account plans/profiles for key accounts in association with field sales
- Drive new sales with email marketing campaigns through SFDC
- Create and develop customer sales proposals, pricing quotes and bid support.
- Attain and exceed forecast sales objectives for AspenCore products and services.
- Identify, understand and analyze product sales applications, new product opportunities and Innovative new sales ideas.
- Competitive website marketing analysis.
- Manage client analytic reports.
- Ad material trafficking.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 year proven sales history, preferably technical inside sales
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in dealing with decision makers in large and small companies.
- Candidate should be self-disciplined, have a positive attitude and a drive to win.
- Must be a self-starter and possess above average written and oral communication, leadership, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Candidate should have experience in managing/supporting contracts with technology companies.
- Candidate must be computer literate.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office product suite including Word, Excel and Power Point
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top