Inside Sales Manager
Position:Inside Sales Manager
Job Description:JOB TITLE: Internal Sales Manager
JOB LOCATION: Harrogate
REPORTS TO: DAn Waters
AIM OF THE ROLE
To manage the newly aligned Inside Sales Team in achieving quotation SLAs and driving proactive outbound internal sales activity across Strategic Vendors within the Arrow ECS UK DCS Division.
Duties will include but are not restricted to the following:
- Daily supervision of multiple vendor aligned Inside Sales teams based in the Harrogate office.
- Running regular sales meetings and initiatives for each team to include:
- Forecasted business (to a specific value with guidance from Vendor BSMs, i.e. sub £50k, sub £20k etc…)
- SLA's monitoring and measurement
- Forecast accuracy
- Where appropriate work with the BSMs to identify X Sell/Upsell initiatives.
- Raising awareness of specific issues/promotions
- Review forecast information back into BSMs aligned to the businesses.
- Monitor and drive outbound call activities of team
- Devise business development initiatives in partnership with the BSMs to drive growth within account base
- Liaising with Vendor teams on the following:
- Vendor focus weeks
- Structured training plans
- Ad-hoc requirements
- Contribute in management meetings and Vendor QBRs where needed
- Analysing and measuring individual/team performance against Key Performance Indicators and take action as required to ensure the achievement of target/objectives
- Utilise one-to-ones, recognition and group motivation to ensure positive morale across the team
- Drive a proactive outbound Sales culture in line with Vendor expectations.
- Take responsibility for developing the team's skills (e.g. selling) and knowledge (e.g. product, systems) to meet personal and team objectives
- Manage training schedule for new starters
PERSON SPECIFICATIONThe ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- Ability to use own initiative, but work well within a team environment
- Reliable and conscientious
- Accurate and able to work under pressure
- Enthusiasm and drive to succeed
- Excellent communication skills
- AX and Deskpro skills
- Collaborative approach
- Highly motivated, with a pro-active approach to their workload
- Intelligent and keen to learn new skills
- Confident personality and determined approach
- Preferably at least two year's previous sales experience, within a similar environment and/ or knowledge or experience of the IT security sector
- Fully PC Literate – particularly Word, Excel, use of email etc
HOURS OF WORK
The company's standard hours of work are 9.00am – 5.30 pm with one hour for lunch; however, some flexibility may be required from time to time.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top