Inside Sales Associate II
Position:Inside Sales Associate II
Are you ready to launch a career that offers you outstanding potential for advancement, immersion in a dynamic field, and the opportunity to receive extensive training in some of the industries' fastest growing markets? If so, immixGroup, an Arrow company, a recognized leader in the public sector technology marketplace, is looking for you.
Begin growing your future today as an enthusiastic, energetic and motivated professional embarking on a progressive career path as an Inside Sales Associate II.
As Inside Sales Associate II, you'll find the challenges you seek and the chance to prove your abilities with your results-oriented approach. Surrounded by our top-quality sales team, you will work toward realistic sales goals and objectives, with the potential to advance your career as far as your education and motivation can take you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop strong working relationships with your account teammates as you assist our clients' in their successful business endeavors with the government.
- Utilize your organizational skills in managing sales pipeline
- Ensure overall success by providing quotes to customers and generating purchase orders to clients
- Demonstrate your winning salesmanship by managing and executing telephone campaigns, in addition to other proactive sales activities
- Exhibit your efficiency and exacting attention to detail in tracking agreements and updating reports
- Prove your talent for diplomacy and problem-solving by successfully resolving client and partner issues
- 0 – 1 year inside or outside sales experience selling technology products or services
- BA/BS Degree or two years military experience can substitute for BA/BS degree
Highly Desirable Attributes
- Focused, ambitious self-starter who exhibits attention to detail and expert organizational skills
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in MS Office; Customer Relationship Management (CRM) applications experience
- Charismatic and capable of developing and managing relationships with clients' sales and operational organizations
- Quick study and eager to learn complex enterprise software and hardware technology and terminology which will be used to support and deliver sales campaigns and lead generation initiatives
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment and contributing your unique skills as needed
- Knowledge of government procurement process
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top