Inside Sales - A E Petsche
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
expected to work with the customer’s organization to maintain long term relationships with the key account and serve as the customer support specialist along with other members of the A. E. Petsche Company team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Markets A. E. Petsche Company’s products and services to key accounts in the assigned markets.
- Provides telephone sales and sales support to key accounts.
- Develop and manage inside sales account plans/profiles for key accounts in association with the Field Sales Representative
- Create and develop customer sales proposals, pricing quotes and bid support.
- Attain and exceed forecast sales objectives for A. E. Petsche Company products and services.
- Identify, understand and analyze product sales applications, new product opportunities and innovative new sales ideas.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Previous experience (3 – 5 years) in technical inside sales preferably in the aerospace, defense or electrical component/wiring industry.
- Possess business skills and knowledge in dealing with decision makers in both large and small companies.
- Candidate should be self-disciplined, a self-starter and possess above average written and oral communication, leadership, problem solving, planning and organizational skills.
- Candidate should have experience in managing/supporting contracts with technology companies and/or government agencies.
- Candidate must be computer literate and have the ability to use the Microsoft Office product suite including Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
What is in it for you?
- Skills development.
- Performance coaching.
- Community involvement opportunities.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top