In-plant Store Warehouse Person
Position:In-plant Store Warehouse Person
● Responsible for assisting with the inventory control in warehouse on customer site.
● Inventory Handling - Able to differentiate between part numbers and able to follow procedures for handling inventory.
● Operations - Understands basic operations rules.
● Customer Service - Able to communicate to and satisfy customer requests.
● Scorecard - Understands the scorecard metrics and the impact of transactions on the metrics.
● Discrepancy Resolution - Understands the impact of transactions as cause of discrepancies.
● Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2–5 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Location:Chihuahua -IPS- SMTC
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top