- Assists in developing, updating, publishing, maintaining, communicating and enforcing InfoSec policies, procedures, and standards.
- Researching information security standards based on business strategies and requirements.
- Provides InfoSec policy training and awareness.
- Major role in developing InfoSec Audit program to measure policy compliance.
- Performs Risk Assessment, and provides recommendations for remediation.
- Performs security controls effectiveness assessments.
- Maintaining the InfoSec Program documentation.
- Experience with information security risk management tools and methodologies.
- Experience with data privacy/security international regulations.
- Experience with ISO 27000 series of standards.
- Knowledge of NIST standards, and guidelines.
- Experience with endpoint security solutions, IDS, NGFW, WAF, and SIEM solutions.
- Experience in system administration (Windows/Linux).
- Experience designing secure networks, and systems.
- Experience with vulnerability assessment solutions.
- Knowledge of Web application pen-testing.
- Knowledge of OWASP Top Ten.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field.
- 2-5 years of experience in a like role.
EG-Cairo, Egypt (Al Emdad & Al Tamween)