Information Technology Associate Manager • Web Application Support
What You'll Be Doing
- Manage a team of IT professionals that define, develop, and maintain information systems within the organization.
- Coordinate studies and implement new procedures and techniques.
- Supervise team members; respond to complex, escalated enquiries; and check the work of others to ensure projects are conducted effectively and recommendations and reports are accurate and timely.
- Prioritize and assign tasks to ensure that the team's resources are used effectively and that work schedules and targets are met.
- Have prior development and support experience of combination of technologies like building microservices using Spring boot, Spring REST, Web API, spring JDBC, Spring security for authentication and authorization, SQL experience with SQL Server, SQL Profiler, experience working with serverless tools such as Azure Application Services, Azure and Service Fabric
- Have managed a team of 15-20 resources
- Have led both prod support and large development projects for large enterprise clients
- Good understanding on Azure API Management and cloud development
- Good stakeholder management
- Willing to work in the night shift (US hours) on a rotation basis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Typically requires12-15 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience
- Coordinates and supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or production team
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with other supervisors
- Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from managerTypically does not spend more than 20% of time performing the work supervised
- Accountable for the results of a large and/or moderately complex support or production operations team including subordinate work leaders
- Applies acquired expertise to analyze and solve problems without clear precedent
- Provides input on resource planning and policy development
- Coaches team members on performance, completes employee performance evaluations and recommends pay actions
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 102 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 180,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2020 sales of USD $28.67 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en.
IN-Bangalore, India (Shankaranarayana Bldg)