Information Security Analyst II
- Bangalore, India
Information Security Analyst II
The Role - IAM Security Analyst
What You'll Be Doing
- Ownership of various systems engineering projects related to RHEL systems infrastructure
- Core responsibilities encompasses timely and accurate account provisioning, modifications and terminations across multiple systems in a service-oriented manner for Arrow's internal and external customers.
- Support of Identity & access management operations systems including integrations to MS Active Directory, LDAP, and two factor authentications.
- Provide thought leadership and opinions in the evolution of Arrow's EBS instances with a focus on ensuring adherence to proper accounting principles to safeguard against excessive access, separation of duties and least privilege access models along with driving operational efficiency through capabilities such as automation, user certification self-service etc.
- Coordinate audit support efforts with Arrow's internal and external audit teams on a quarterly and bi-annual basis. Provide follow-up on audit actionable items.
- Accurately captured and documented existing and future governance processes (provisioning, deprovisioning, entitlements etc.) to successfully pass both internal and external audits.
- Actively participate in efforts to drive automation throughout the entire provisioning/deprovisioning cycle using established IAM products at Arrow.What We Are Looking For
- College degree in Information Technology or business-related field.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in basic application administration and configuration or desk top support to include access provisioning in Active Directory and LDAP.
- Strong knowledge of basic IT user accounting systems with experience in Oracle EBS a plus.
- Experience with audit controls and access remediation including working with auditors and handling large scale user administration and/or certification audits.
- Experience with entitlement management (responsibility/role changes) across disparate systems.
- Working and functional knowledge of Information Systems technology, applications, databases and integrations.
- Capable of collaborating with other business teams to elicit the account lifecycle processes.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills required to communicate with peers and end users verbally and in writing in a technical and non-technical manner.
What's In It For You
- Training and professional development
- Performance coaching
- Work with fun team in a supportive environment
- Work at a strong and growing company
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 109 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
Back to top