Indiegogo Application Engineer (m/f)
Position:Indiegogo Application Engineer (m/f)
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations serving over 85 countries with more than 18,500 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Neu-Isenburg close to Frankfurt a dynamic
Digital Application Engineer EMEA (m/f)
- Keep up with latest technologies/trends through self-education and supplier trainings
- Exchange regularly with Arrow Digital ESC team in Denver
- Gather all required information and develop appropriate solutions/answers
- Build relationship with Indiegogo campaigns and understand their requirements
- Update involved FAEs and AM / ADR regularly about ongoing Indiegogo campaigns
- Motivate field teams to collaborate with campaigns by introducing ESC support capabilities, business opportunities and success stories
- Create and maintain social network with appropriate supplier employees
- Communicate open, honest and frank with ESC Managers to constantly improve ESC cohesion, field support and internal process
- Increase Arrow's share in customer designs by providing technologies / solutions in the particular area of responsibility, in conjunction with Arrow's semiconductor and services portfolio
- Represent Arrow Electronics in Arrow Digital / Indiegogo related meetings with suppliers, 3rd party companies and customers
- Understanding for crowd funding, start-up companies, complex development projects, technical sales and / or integration of software, services, modules, components
- Knowledge of market trends like IoT, Industry 4.0, Make or buy decisions, Wireless communication, IP networking, Cloud services, etc.
- 5 years of experience with embedded systems and electrical components including:
- Microcontrollers / Processors / FPGAs
- Sensors / Actuators
- Embedded Software / Development Services
- Wireless Chipsets / Modules
- Power Supplies / Battery powered applications
- Understanding of key wireless standards and protocols and their software requirements in embedded applications
- Capability to communicate using a wide range of communication tools (phone, email, presentations, chat, queue management system…)
- Capability to explain tough coherences in an easy, short and clear way
- English, fluent in speech and writing
- Knowledge in obvious software like MS Office and Email as well development software tools
- German fluent written and oral
- English fluent required
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Capital accumulation benefits
- Vacation- and Christmas bonus
- 30 days holiday/year
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Comprehensive vocational adjustment
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow.
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No 102062.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Arrow Central Europe GmbH
- Human Resources-
+49 (0) 61 02 / 50 30 – 86 23
Frankfurter Str. 211
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top