Human Resources Manager
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
- Work collaboratively at all levels and with key leaders to build and manage a “best in class” HR function.
- Serve as a strategic business partner and consult with local management team to identify issues, root causes and make recommendations to improve results.
- As the leader of Employee Relations, develop relationships with a multicultural workforce to help build employee engagement, evaluate and resolve issues and maintain a union free environment.
- Further professionalize the talent management initiative. Support the design and implementation of cost effective and “best in class” recruiting, employee development and retention strategies that support the business and build a culture focused on productivity, safety, service and quality.
- Develop and ensure compliance with local programs and policies that support short and long-term business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Five to ten years HR Generalist experience, or combination of HR Specialist and Generalist experience
- Strong experience in employee relations management; coaching, counseling and discipline processes
- Strong business acumen to identify solutions for business problems
- The ability and willingness to provide practical business solutions to clients when required, exercising tact and diplomacy while providing supporting facts and data
- Proven interpersonal skills and the ability to build influential relationships at all levels within the organization; demonstrated ability to partner effectively with internal business client
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to consolidate data into concise, executive-ready presentations and reports
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional action and customer service orientation with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Solid knowledge of employment law, regulations and statutes
- Demonstrated problem solving and consulting skills as well as project management abilities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Access
- Experience with HR systems/applications
- SPHR certification
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top