Human Resource Manager I
Position:Human Resource Manager I
- Work collaboratively at all levels and with key leaders to build and manage a "best in class" HR function. •Serve as a strategic business partner and consult with local management team to identify issues, root causes and make recommendations to improve results. •As the leader of Employee Relations, develop relationships with a multicultural workforce to help build employee engagement, evaluate and resolve issues and maintain a union free environment. •Further professionalize the talent management initiative. Support the design and implementation of cost effective and "best in class" recruiting, employee development and retention strategies that support the business and build a culture focused on productivity, safety, service and quality. •Develop and ensure compliance with local programs and policies that support short and long-term business goals.
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience
● Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Represents the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
● Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes
● Typically resolves complex problems or problems where precedent may not exist
● Often leads the work of project teams; may formally train junior staff
● Works independently
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Location:Hartford (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top