HR Specialist III
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
HR Specialist III
At present, Arrow has an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Specialist III in our Englewood, CO location. This dynamic new role will provide HR consultation through Arrow’s centralized HR Solutions Center.
- Oversees delivery of North America HR Programs. Examples include compliance programs, internship programs, performance management processes, compensation programs, and other similar initiatives. Ties programs to business objectives, monitors results, and provides recommendation.
- In partnership with Regional HR Managers, provides HR consultation and guidance to employees in North America at the individual contributor, manager, and director levels.
- Develops and implements operational approach to HR processes in North America, partnering closely with HR Centers of Excellence and other HR Generalists. Regularly reviews processes for improvement and standardization, identifies opportunities, and provides recommendations.
- Participates as a project team member in HR-related projects that further talent and human capital initiatives at the managerial and below level.
- Provide data and recommendations as it relates to HR-related decisions for employees, managers, and directors. Examples include compensation equity analysis, performance management action, organization restructures, and other HR disciplines, as appropriate.
- Processes requests, documents key information, and updates systems while ensuring efficient delivery of customer service and compliance with company policy, all state/local laws and federal regulations.
- Continuously create and define process improvements focusing on standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquiries
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related field
- Minimum of four years in an HR Generalist role or combination of HR Specialist and Generalist experience
- The ability and willingness to provide practical business solutions to clients when required, exercising tact and diplomacy while providing supporting facts and data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional action and customer service orientation with the ability to multi-task and effectively prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities in a fast paced, dynamic business environment
- Interest in continued career development and growth
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications; particularly Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability and willingness to travel an estimated 5-10%
- Master’s degree in Business Administration or Human Resources
- Professional HR certification (PHR, SPHR, SHRM-CP, or equivalent)
- Experience driving process standardization and improvement efforts
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top