HR Specialist I - Employee Capability/Talent
Position:HR Specialist I - Employee Capability/Talent
The HR Specialist – Employee Capability/Talent role supports the service delivery of programs/initiatives related to the employee lifecycle including onboarding, performance management, leadership training/development, coaching/assessments, EVP/employee experience, and diversity/inclusion for the Americas region.
Responsibilities/Principal Accountabilities/Job Complexities–
- Assist Director in the service delivery for all employee capability programs for the Americas region
- Support key talent program/processes (Onboarding, Performance Management, Training and Development) by providing business or HR partners with relevant resource tools, training and communication materials
- Assist in measuring program results by creating reports, analyzing data and preparing presentations of findings to determine whether identified program/business goals have been achieved
- Participate in the ongoing review and improvement of the onboarding process for new hires and managers
- Support project team in development of Employee experience framework (Employee Value Proposition)
- Provide regional system administration for our cloud-based learning system, including consulting with business partners on training content design and delivery best practices and working with global leads to add new content to the system
- Act as the central point of contact for regional Talent process/program related questions or requests and maintain all program collateral
- Understand technology systems used to support administration and data output for talent-related transactions
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements/Education/Experience —
- Bachelor's degree and 1-2 years of experience in a corporate environment, preferably in Human Resources or in learning and development
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent
- Aptitude and interest in technology platforms, reporting, and data analysis
- Detail oriented with good, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to share ideas and collaborate with people from across the organization
- Possess critical thinking skills to aid in collaborative problem solving and strategic activities.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work within tight deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms
- Proficient in MS Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as communications and knowledge management tools such as SharePoint
- Possesses a can-do attitude, able to work collaboratively on a team, and be flexible in their approach
Preferred Education & Experience—
- Experience working within a Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience using Skype or other virtual meeting tools
- Experience with Qualtrics or other survey tools
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Are you "Five Years Out"? Then you'll want to be working with us. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process
& Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top