HR Specialist, Global Mobility
Position:HR Specialist, Global Mobility
The HR Specialist, Global Mobility will be responsible for the coordination and day-to-day administration of various regulatory and compliance processes within Arrow's global mobility program, which includes immigration, relocation, and international assignments. This individual will interface with all areas of Human Resources, various other departments within the organization and outside vendors. This individual will also be responsible for the administration, research and monitoring of the day-to-day service delivery of mobility services.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Executing the administration of the global mobility processes for Arrow employees and coordinating with various outside vendors when appropriate for assistance.
- Partnering with immigration law team to provide foreign national support for visa/permanent residency needs.
- Acting as the case manager for employees participating in the global mobility programs.
- Responding to all initial mobility questions, reviewing issues and concerns in an expedient manner; developing cost estimates and associated relocation documentation as appropriate.
- Conducting independent data collection; performing analysis and presenting data in a clear and concise manner via meaningful reports.
- Recommending new approaches, methods, alternatives or solutions to increase efficiencies, productivity and/or cut cost.
- Bachelor's degree in HR or business related field
- 2-3 years of experience working in Human Resources
- Experience with international tax concepts is preferred.
- Experience with different U.S. visa types is preferred.
- Strong organizational, project management and execution skills are needed, along with a demonstrated ability to prioritize and drive multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to dialogue and interact at the executive level.
- Strong proficiency in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint and HRIS.
- Demonstrated ability to produce high quality work in a timely fashion in a fast paced environment.
- Proven ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top