HR Sales Compensation Analyst
Position:HR Sales Compensation Analyst
HR Sales Compensation Consultant I
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Human Resources Sales Compensation Consultant in our Englewood, CO location.
The HR Sales Compensation Consultant will administer and support activities necessary for the development, implementation, and communication of the sales compensation incentive plans.
- Administers sales compensation/incentive payments to sales personnel based on program documents. Maintain and update employee data used in the compensation system.
- Verifies and reviews compensation payment amounts for accuracy and completeness. Verifies and follows through, ensure accuracy and timeliness of payments as outlined in the program documents. Submits completed payments to payroll for processing.
- Seeks resolution of issues. Maintains and audits information needed to track performance plan.
- Performs support activities needed for the development, implementation, communication and administration of sales compensation/incentive programs and policies.
- Documents sales performance results for effectiveness; may present data to sales and/or finance management.
- Other projects or initiatives as assigned.
- Associate's degree in Business, Human Resources or a related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years related experience; other experience may include prior experience in Payroll, AP, AR or other areas in Accounting or Finance.
- Must be able to manage priorities and multi-task in a fast paced business environment adhering to strict deadlines
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional action and customer service orientation
- Demonstrated problem solving and consulting skills – Ability to work with end use clients
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel (required) and Access (preferred), Proficiency Microsoft's other applications; Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top