HR Receptionist/Administrative Assistant III
Position:HR Receptionist/Administrative Assistant III
- Greets and directs individuals who are coming to the HR suite for meetings and/or scheduled appointments
- Provide administrative support by preparing correspondence, reports, matrixes, slide presentations and charts
- Provide clerical support by: preparing expense reports for approval; invoice processing, setting up and organizing meetings; coordinating travel plans and calendars; maintaining office supplies; handling all incoming and outgoing mail; answering phones
- Point of Contact for HR suite office ongoing space planning, movements and new hire set up for SVPHR's executive assistant.
- Provides administrative support to SVPHR's executive assistant for event planning – Space, Event Set-up, Name Tags, and other activities.
- Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
- Completes work with a limited degree of supervision
- Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
- Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
- Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
- Requires a 2 year degree and 3–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top