HR Project Management, Specialist
Position:HR Project Management, Specialist
● Acts as project manager on Arrow, Inc. initiatives in North America that support human resources strategies. Examples include benefit program processes, compliance programs, performance management processes, strategic recruiting initiatives, compensation/payroll programs, and other similar initiatives. Ties programs to business objectives, monitors results, and provides recommendations for future programming. Part of the HR PMO team. (75%)
● Develops and implements operational approach to HR processes for North America, regardless of business unit or function. Partners closely with HR Centers of Excellence to translate global standards into regional execution. Regularly reviews processes for improvement and standardization, identifies opportunities, and provides recommendations. (15%)
● Continuously create and define process improvements focusing on standardization related to HR programs, initiatives and inquiries. (10%)
● Ability to lead cross-functional project team to resolution.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Expected to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Requires a 4 year degree and 2-5 years of related experience, with at least 1 year of experience within project management; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
MS Project, Smartsheet, or experience with other project management tools preferred.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top