HR Manager, Recruitment
HR Manager, Recruitment
• Oversee distribution of Employer Brand, Social Media (internal and external) Diversity Efforts, and overall candidate experience to include bringing forth ideas and best practices. Partner internally with various functions such as Creative Services and Marketing in order to execute on innovative and cost-effective efforts that support recruitment objectives and accelerate our ability to attract and engage top talent.
• Manage Arrow's Contingent Labor Program, to ensure program is operating effectively and supports Recruiting's overall objectives/direction.
• Manage and develop team of Recruitment Specialists.
• Thought leader for Applicant Tracking System (ATS), processes and design intended to optimize the Recruiting function and RPO technologies (current and future-state) for business leaders, HR and recruitment staff, aiding in superior user experience while ensuring compliance with EEO/OFCCP interdependencies.
• Manage vendor partnerships and content across LinkedIn, Dice, The Muse, and Direct Employers etc. to ensure Arrow's Employer Brand is appropriately aligned with vendor efforts to attract top talent.
• Development of processes and process improvements that support an efficient and effective recruitment lifecycle, including the communication of functional efforts/wins/successes in partnership with HR Director, Recruiting.
• Liaise with the business on reporting needs to determine the best way to interpret needs and data output.
• Oversight of Arrow's background screening vendor to ensure roadblocks and bottlenecks in the process are eliminated and overall process from Offer to Background is a positive experience to candidates and Arrow Recruiting team.
• Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
• Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
• Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
• Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
• Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
• Accountable for results of a small team
• Exercises limited management authority; sets employee performance objectives, conducts performance reviews and recommends pay actions
• Defines team operating standards and ensures essential procedures are followed based on knowledge of own discipline
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 6 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top