HR Manager II, Recruiting
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
JOB SUMMARY: Recruiting Manager
- Manages the recruitment process and the optimal performance and utilization of recruiting resources.
- Builds and nurtures excellent business relationships with the internal clients, vendors and recruiting partners.
- Collaborates with recruiting administrative services towards the achievement of service standards and priorities.
- Contributes to the ongoing improvement of recruitment processes and the implementation of recruitment technology and innovations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Manages towards a consistent recruiting & hiring processes in support of a positive candidate and hiring manager experience.
- Meets regularly with internal clients to evaluate recruiting services.
- Provides regular feedback to recruiters, vendor partners and internal clients to ensure to service gaps are identified and promptly resolved.
- Contributes to the design and execution of innovative and cost-effective recruiting strategies.
- Acts as a single point of contact for hiring managers and recruiters regarding recruitment escalation topics
- Monitors and reports on recruitment performance metrics.
- Keeps abreast of recruiting trends and implements appropriate best practices organizationally.
- Sets recruiting strategy for different job profiles and functions within the organization.
- Ensures recruiting process complies with legal requirements and guidelines.
- Goal-oriented self-starter who can prioritize activities to achieve results in a rapid-paced, changing business environment.
- Deep demonstrated knowledge and understanding of core recruiting processes.
- Strong people management skills with a focus on leading a high performing team.
- Strong process orientation with ability to contribute to the design of recruiting processes for a complex audience.
- Excellent project management skills across both the design and implementation of large scale recruiting projects.
- Strong business acumen and demonstrated ability to translate business priorities into recruiting priorities, strategies and plans.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate multi-dimensional concepts in a simple way to diverse audiences.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills and ability to effectively work and collaborate across geographies, functions, and levels with a service mindset.
- Ability to grasp complex ideas and change direction quickly in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated passion for service excellence.
- Excellent time management skills.
Experience & Education
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related major.
- Minimum of 10 years of progress recruiting experience including management of recruiters.
- Working knowledge of Workday Recruiting preferred.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top