The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Provides strategic client support to deliver organizational performance through the strategic delivery of HR tools, programs and strategies. Provides high level leadership and coaching executives within the assigned organization working to collaboratively improve workforce capabilities and performance.
- Business Partnership: Defines the strategic HR framework at an executive level for multi entities within business. Collaborates with HR Generalists and facilitates the specialty support from centers of excellence to deliver exceptional HR. Owns employee engagement along with executive leaders of the organization. Evaluates engagement within the organization and assesses the potential for making improvements. Evaluates engagement from a high-level, strategic perspective. Leads discussions on rightsizing and business restructure working with senior organization leaders. Evaluates alternatives and looks proactively to alternatives for organization structure and workforce planning. Drives and implements all HR activities for mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Is an expert change manager.
- Employee Relations: Drives employee relations strategy ensuring that systemic issues are addressed and resolved effectively. Evaluates broader implications for other organizations and ensures that all stakeholders are aware and involved in issues as needed. Ensures that AAP is followed and actions are taken to improve performance.
- Talent Management and Workforce Planning: Works with senior managers to develop proactive, strategic workforce plans across multiple business units. Ensures alignment of talent and people strategy with business strategy across organization boundaries. Works with appropriate others to develop strategies and action plans. Ensures the organization is focusing and developing bench strength through audits and analysis of capability gaps. Conducts Crossroads feedback sessions with participants. Coaches and leads the effective, timely management of poor performers. Facilitates the organization’s executive talent review and succession process with key leadership
- HR Programs: Provides leadership and direction in the development of HR programs. Provides change management leadership for programs that are a significant shift.
- Metrics and Diagnostics: Proactively uses information to diagnose the organization and look for systemic issues. Establishes metrics that are leading indicators to improve the effectiveness of the workforce
- Degree required
- 10-15 years experience
- Effectively interacts and influences all levels within the organization, uses expert judgment in applying knowledge and mitigating risk, ability to provide strategic and sometimes unpopular advice. Ability to influence senior leaders on people related strategies. Has strong results orientation focusing on overall effectiveness.
- Functional Knowledge-Requires broad and comprehensive understanding of key functional areas relevant to the business. Requires an understanding of underlying regulatory requirements.
- Business Expertise-In-depth knowledge of how own function integrates within the organization, and of direct competitors (products/services).
- Leadership-Management responsibilities for multiple teams (includes people, defining roles and responsibilities and resource planning). Makes employee hiring, pay and performance decisions.
- Problem Solving-Uses expert judgment in applying knowledge. Uses diagnostic tools to assess organizational needs. Analytical thought needed to resolve issues in a variety of complex situations. Job covers a wide range of activities that require complex judgments and solutions based on sophisticated analytical thought.
- Interpersonal Skills-High level communication skills are required to negotiate often at higher levels.
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top